I changed it to SpawnDlg, but it still continues to move on to the next Dlg.
Also, I have no idea how to do what you're talking about, and for me, trying
to look through the documentation is like pulling teeth.  I would like to
thank you for all of your help, though.  Sadly, I've only been working with
WiX for less than a week.  I'm a fairly new graduate, so I'm still getting
my feet wet, and my employer thought this was a great spot.  And my lead
thought I was onto a great idea, so I'm trying to figure this out, but
failing hard.