It's probably cause I'm posting via the forums directly, and not using
email.  And the only way to post code without it looking silly is to do
raw text.

The reason I'm not using Wca wrappers is that I was told I had to work
with what I've got.  I can't install any other frameworks or anything to
help me out.  As for the suggestion of the messagebox not being inside
the custom action, I'll again point to my newbness.  I'm not sure how to
do that, but I'll start looking into it.  Thank you.

Kevin Hebert