I've been doing minor upgrades for the last eight years at least (with
IS) on many products.  I got through all the pain a long time ago.  You
just can't delete files until you do a major upgrade...which I do every
year on current apps so it's not a problem.  I really don't see what
everyone is complaining about when it comes to minor upgrades...anyway.

If I add a check don't I have to embed the msi under it?  If so then
wouldn't I have to include 2 msis duplicating my footprint???