Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:02:43 -0800

From: Blair <os...@live.com>

Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix bug #1908338 regression in WiX 3.6?

To: "'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'"

                <wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

I would say that your use of <DefineSolutionProperties> is unrelated to
the "Unresolved reference" error, except for the following: The
"Undefined preprocessor" error comes from candle, and the "Unresolved
reference" error comes from light, and since candle runs before light,
that error stops the build before the other error could ever surface.

Are you harvesting your C# projects from your WiX project? How are you
"handcrafting" your references? What settings/properties have you set
wrt your harvesting?

That is where I would start my investigation.

Blair