I've got everything linked properly.  However, I'm now getting can't
convert LPWSTR * to const wchar_t * on the following section of code:

         if(wcslen(userName) == 0)
         {
                 hr = WcaSetProperty(L"UserInfoError", L"Please enter
your name.");
                 WcaLog(LOGMSG_VERBOSE, "Please enter your name.");
         }
         else if(wcslen(email) == 0)
         {
                 hr = WcaSetProperty(L"UserInfoError", L"Please enter
your email address.");
                 WcaLog(LOGMSG_VERBOSE, "Please enter your email address.");
         }