I believe this is the replacement for MSI-Zap
http://support.microsoft.com/mats/program_install_and_uninstall/

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Petersen [mailto:chad.peter...@harlandfs.com]
Sent: 29 November 2011 19:03
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] removing broken installations from Windows XP

Microsoft used to provide the Windows Clean-up Utility (MSIZAP.EXE was one
common name) but I believe they must have removed it from their web site.

This might be a viable copy of that same program. They seem to indicate the
author is Microsoft Corp.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Windows_Installer_CleanUp_Utility_d4459.html