A CustomAction cannot have more than one BinaryKey.

The CheckEmailExists function will need to be responsible for extracting any
resources it needs from the Binary table as well as cleanup.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Digital Channels
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail