From: James Green [mailto:jgr...@mango-solutions.com]
Sent: January-16-12 11:50 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Cab File

Hey Again,

I'm not sure how to go about getting this working now, I've tried a few things
and I just get Undefined veriables erros:

I have <WixVariable Id="RFileSource" Value="..\..\lib\R\R-2.14.1" /> in
Product.wxs

Then I have heat producing a fragment with -cg RInstall -var var.RFileSource

But the build fails saying that "Undefined preprocessor variable
'$(var.RFileSource)"

How can I reference a variable in the main wxs file without hand editing the
generated fragment?

Cheers,

James