From: Daniel Madill [mailto:dan.mad...@quanser.com]
Sent: 16 January 2012 16:59
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Cab File

Hi James,

Preprocessor variables and WixVariable's are not the same thing. A preprocessor
variable is defined using <?define name="value"?>. For example:

    <?define RFileSource="..\..\lib\R\R-2.14.1"?>

Preprocessor variables are handled much like the C preprocessor handles #define
macros.

Dan
LEGAL NOTICE
This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may
contain confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any
unauthorised use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.
Mango Business Solutions Limited is registered in England under No. 4560258
with its registered office at Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close,
Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2EF, UK.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL