Hi all,

We're using Torch/Pyro to create MSP patches for an installer originally
from InstallShield (haven't converted it to Wix yet) and we're ending up
with a negative number for the patch CAB's LastSequence number.  This seems
to cause a 2920 "source directory not specified" error during install.  This
doesn't happen for the installers that we've already converted to Wix.

- Wix 3.5
- MSI schema 301 (according to Orca)
- Windows Installer 5.0

Can anyone shed light on how that LastSequence number is being calculated,
or offer suggestions?

Thanks!

- John Burak