The FULL file name (including the path) is 195 characters, which is
shorter than the .NET limit. Is there any WIx/Light limit on the full
file name (path+file name) ?
Thanks
Joe
On 17/02/2012 10:03 a.m., Castro, Edwin G. (Hillsboro) wrote:
> .NET limits paths to 260 characters (or something very similar). With a
> filename that is 195 characters long you'll need to make sure the rest of the
> path is short enough to not hit the path limit in .NET.
>
> Edwin G. Castro
> Software Developer - Staff
> Digital Channels
> Fiserv
> Office: 503-746-0643
> Fax: 503-617-0291
> www.fiserv.com
> Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Joe Osman
Design Engineer
Tait Radio Communications
175 Roydvale Avenue Christchurch
New Zealand
DDI: 64 3 3571584
www.taitradio.com
joe.os...@taitradio.com
TAIT: THE RIGHT FIT

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.