Option 1: Select Configuration Manager from the Build menu.
Option 2: Select Configuration Manager... from the solution context menu in
Solution Explorer or Solution Navigator.
Option 3: Select Configuration Manager... from the Solution Configurations drop
down on the Standard toolbar

In the Configuration Manager dialog you can select the solution Configuration
and Platform and it will show you all of the projects in your solution and what
Configuration|Platform will be built for that solution Configuration|Platform
combination.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Digital Channels
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail