Hello all,

I am seeing a couple different errors on a customers machine when running a
burn based setup.  The setup is about as simple as you can get - the
bootstrapper just wraps a single MSI.

Initially the customer was getting the following error:  "0x800705ib - This
security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object."

Then the customer changed "something" related to permissions (their computer is
run by an IT group, and they wouldn't give us more details than that).

After the change, he then received the following error: "0x800700e8 - The pipe
is being closed."  He passed along a screenshot of the log file (I have no idea
why he couldn't send the actual log file, but anyway, see attached).

Having him install the MSI file without the bootstrapper "worked," although
it's not something we want to do if we can help it.

So my question is: Without any additional information, can anyone shed some
light on the situation?  I realize that I don't have much to go on (since this
is a customers machine I don't have access to it, and we haven't been able to
duplicate the problem on any of our machines).

If it helps I can pass along any of the .wxs files.

Thanks for any help!

Kelly