Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 06:19:24 -0700
From: ml-node+s687559n7578649...@n2.nabble.com
To: i_a_pa...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: MSI detected as virus.... RunOnce registry keys

        I'm still getting more bug reports from users about this, even with our

caveat/known issues...

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:17 PM, imran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did anyone resolve this issue? I am getting the same problem in Windows XP.

> Live Security Virtual Conference

Live Security Virtual Conference

                If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:

http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/MSI-detected-as-virus-RunOnce-registry-keys-tp7409683p7578649.html

                To unsubscribe from MSI detected as virus.... RunOnce registry
keys, click here.

                NAML