From: Gareth [mailto:gmor...@serif.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012 17:32
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Should you install 32-bit and 64-bit versions os the
same application?

Thanks for your input Daniel. I all ready have two seperate MSIs for each
bitage, and they currently share a ProductGUID to prevent any user installing
both, but I'm wondering if this should not be the case and that users should be
allowed to install both - as seems necessary fot photo editing apps (or
anything with 3rd party plugins, I guess).

I can see that a different named shortcut would be required to prevent them
clashing, for example.  But is there any actual harm in offering both?