On 12/07/2012 23:40, Darwin Baines wrote:
> So having done this, and gotten it to work I'm at the stage of wondering what
> would be the ramification if we were to distribute it with our product and if
> it will be a common problem with others.

I think this is something you'd need to ask a lawyer, not the mailing
list :)

My impression is that licensing issues haven't really been thought about
for a while, since for example
http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/WixUI_customizations.htm
recommends copying the code for WixUI_InstallDir and customising it -
yet the file is clearly under the CPL, and so by doing so you'd create a
derivative product and need to distribute your changes - is this what
was intended?

--
Bruce Cran