I am trying to suppress the reboot after installing .NET Framework 4.0.
Its log shows that it is returning 3010.  I have coded the .NET
Framework 4.0 as an ExePackage and have coded an ExitCode with
Behavior="success" for the 3010, yet the bundle wants to reboot after
installing .NET Framework 4.0.

I think that CheckForRestartErrorCode in wiutil.cpp overrides the
ExitCode checking.  Is this a bug?

Ross M. Del Busso
VP Software Architecture
OPTIMUM Power Technology