I have an install dialog. On Install click, it does a bunch of operations. It
is fine for certain operations in the installation to fail.  If there is any
failure, I want to display another customer dialog which just lists out the
error messages and then I can click Next to go to the final install completion
dialog. On success, I want to directly go to the final install completion
dialog.

My question is, how can I conditionally switch to a particular dialog after the
installation is done?

Thanks,
~ Tapas