Hi Team,

Could you please let me know how to create a website with HTTPS and below is
the code, what I am working

<util:User Id="AppPoolUser" CreateUser="no" Domain="DOMAIN"
Name="[APPPOOLUSER]" Password="[APPPOOLPWD]" RemoveOnUninstall="yes"/>
                  <iis:WebAppPool Id="AppPoolId" Name="AppPool"
Identity="other" User="AppPoolUser" RecycleMinutes="600"
ManagedPipelineMode="integrated"/>
                                   <iis:WebSite Id="ID"
Description="APP-IT1" AutoStart="yes" Directory="INSTALLLOCATION"
StartOnInstall="yes" WebApplication="WebAppID">
                    <iis:WebAddress Id="Webadreess" Port="8080" IP="*"
Header="[HOSTNAME]" Secure="yes"/>
                                       </iis:WebSite>

I was able to create a website with HTTPS from the above but when I try to
access it from IIS, it’s not accessible. I believe we should add SSL
certificate to website to make it run. Please let me know how we can create
that SSL Certificate from WIX and make website accessible with “HTTPS”