Hi,

I'm creating a patch using the wix toolset (not using the pcp technique).
I can create the patch successfully and can orca the msi and view the contents
of the patch.
But the problem is the ProductVersion does not get bumpted up while I open the
patch over the target msi in orca.
Steps followed are referred from
http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/wix_patching.htm

Again when I create mst file by diffing the two msi's, and then view the target
msi + the mst in orca, then I can see the version number has got bumped.

Can somebody please throw some light on it?

Thanks,
Kajal