From: Katherine Moss [mailto:katherine.m...@gordon.edu]
Sent: 03 October 2012 19:53
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Was the fancy Wix 3.6 installer made in WIX

You see, it's not a bug; it's a problem with screen readers being able to
communicate properly with the interface; custom controls are harder for screen
readers to recognize.  I honestly don't know how to "report" this one since it
would require me to demo the issue; or else you wouldn't understand.  I could
demo it for you on Youtube if you want.  The only real optimal way to explain
specialized software in my opinion is via demos.