The values are set by our custom Managed Bootstrapper Application via the
standard .NET Registry API, and not by any of the included packages. Since the
information to be stored is on the bundle-level (which packages are selected
for installation), it can't be moved into an MSI.

I have attempted using IBurnEngine->Elevate(), but as far as I can see (and as
I expect from it being a method of the engine), that does not give the managed
bootstrapper application process elevated privileges.

Daniel E. Bruce
Software Developer, +47 91918893
Prediktor AS
Habornveien 48B, N-1630 Gamle Fredrikstad, Norway