Using an elevated command prompt the service installs fine, I did add
InstallPrivileges="elevated" and removed <Property
Id="MSIUSEREALADMINDETECTION" Value="1" /> but with no luck still :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoffel le Roux [mailto:christoffe...@tech.flowcentric.com]
Sent: 17 January 2013 04:03 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Installing service using domain account

Thank you Mr Rob :)

I'm now a step ahead

I'm using an embedded UI to implement installing multiple instances of the
service. So had to handle the message box in myself in the IEmbeddedUI derived
class.

Now I'm getting:

[SC] OpenSCManager FAILED 5:

Access is denied.

When installing the service using sc  using a non-administrator command prompt
window .

Now I just need to figure out why my MSI is not getting elevated eusven though
I have the <Property Id="MSIUSEREALADMINDETECTION" Value="1" /> property in the
WIX.

Thanks allot.