On 22/01/2013 15:55, Rob Mensching wrote:
> You'd have to contact the Windows Installer team.

Any idea how to do that?  There used to be newsgroups but these were
meant to be replaced with forums.  There were a posting telling us this
would happen and that a future post would give us the details.  There
wasn't.  The newsgroups were just shut down.  I hunted through the new
forum pages but couldn't find anything about Windows Installer itself
(just issues installing other products, etc).  I've had another look at
the support forums
(http://support.microsoft.com/gp/gp_newsgroups_master) and still no
luck.   I had a look at the Windows Installer Team Blog
(http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windows_installer_team/) but there's no contact
information (that I can see) and the last post was over 4 years ago.
So....who do I report this to?  Is there a more appropriate support site
than the public forum?

Thanks,
Rob