Exactly. I've been massively customizing the UI for customers the last two
weeks such that it looks beautiful (some big companies have some really
good design teams <smile/>).  The default is bare because I created it and
anyone that knows me will tell you that I have near zero design skills.
Would be great if someone with awesome design skills wanted to make the
default UI look prettier. <smile/>