Hi,

I was trying to copy a file in same folder where source file is from of MSI
Package Installation output rather from a already existing file on
server.(source and destination folder same)

But the installation doesn't do what i am expecting.Can any one point out me
where i am doing wrong.

                <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
                        <Directory Id="ProgramFilesFolder">
                                <Directory Id="INSTALLLOCATION"
Name="CBUDirect" >
                                       <Directory Id="WEBSITE"
Name="Website">
                                             <Directory Id="APPCONFIG"
Name="App_Config">
                                             </Directory>
                                       </Directory>
                                </Directory>
                        </Directory>
                </Directory>

<Fragment>

  <ComponentGroup Id="CopyFiles">
         <ComponentRef Id="CMP_LOG4TXT" />
  </ComponentGroup>

  <DirectoryRef Id="WEBSITE">
  <Component Id="CMP_LOG4TXT" Guid="DBAF8230-218D-44BB-B34B-7B26FD144454"
KeyPath="yes">
    <CopyFile Id="CopyTest"
         DestinationDirectory="APPCONFIG"
         DestinationName="Deployment.Production.config"
         SourceDirectory="APPCONFIG"
         SourceName="Deployment.ProductionBuild.config.xml" />

 </Component>
  </DirectoryRef>

</Fragment>