If you use Burn, you could parse the BootstrapperApplicationData.xml that is
copied in the temp folder in which are copied the files of the bootrstrapper,
like show in this blog
http://wrightthisblog.blogspot.it/2013/01/part-3-of-writing-your-own-net-based.htmlIn
 this way you could access some properties of the feature of the single msi,
like title and description, but in this way I don't know if it's possible to
get the localize value for these values.