From: mark222 [mailto:mark...@live.it]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:32 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] obain the name of components using msi/wix
functions

I have tried to open the msi file using this code:

string msiFile = "MyInstallation.msi";
var session = Installer.OpenPackage(msiFile, false); var language =
session.Language; var features = session.Features; foreach (var feature in
features) {
  var name = feature.Name;
  var description = feature.Description;
  var title = feature.Title;
}

but I need to open the msi file passing the mst or language to have
localized Text and Description, is there any way for doing this?