Hi all,

Been playing around with Burn (and searching the archives) and I'm not clear on
something.

I'm using the standard WiX bootstrapper to chain some WiX MSIs that are in the
same solution. I don't want to embed the MSIs, need to keep them separate.

I can of course hardcode the SourceFile path to point to the WiX MSI's output
directory. This works fine when I'm building the bootstrapper and all setups
manually within Visual Studio.

The problem is I don't actually want the MSIs deployed in that folder structure
for a release (bin\Debug or bin\Release).

Is there a clean way to handle this? The best I can do right now is adding some
post/prebuilds to the bootstrapper project and copying each chained MSI to a
specific place on each build and referencing that relative path from the
bootstrapper.

Thanks,
Ben
intended