From: Albert van Peppen [mailto:alb...@insad.nl]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 23:52 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix dev and regular dev best practices

We use a lot of (VS) Project Property Sheets. For WiX we have defined several
property sheets for this. Our solution gives us the possibility to change the
location where WixTools are etc. This way we can easily switch between WiX
versions as well (assuming the schema, on what we use, hasn't been broken)

Just my 2 ct ;)

Best regards,

Albert van Peppen