Thank you for the ideas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Pierson [mailto:sharon.pier...@netiq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:34 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] EXE custom action cannot run because DLLs are removed

Try moving it sooner.  You could run ProDriverRemove after InstallInitialize.
Running it before RemoveFiles means it is likely scheduled after
RemoveRegistryValues which might be the real problem.  Look at the
InstallExecuteSequence table using Orca to help with the ordering.  Also, you
might want to add some additional conditions to ensure that it only runs when
the product is being removed, such as REMOVE~="ALL".