From: TimM [mailto:timmay...@smarttech.com]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 12:46 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Adding language transform .mst's to Burn Bundle Chain?

I am creating my first bootstrapper .exe that installs some prerequisites .exe
and then triggers my WiX .msi installer.

This all works ok, only using basic Burn UI, but now I want to look at passing
in language transform .mst to the product .msi and therefore I would like to
know how this is done?

- How do you add the language .mst files to the Bundle Chain (Bootstrapper) so
that they are built into the bundle and exist for the bootstrapper to access?
- And how do we go about detecting the language of the OS and then passing the
correct language .mst to the product .msi?

Thanks.