Okay I have not yet figured this out. I have tried placing the calling of my
MsiPackage into a separate Fragment file and add a property definition to
default language and then conditioned custom actions for the supportted
languages, but it looks like Burn completely ignores this default property
and custom actions and therefore when triggering the .msi with TRANSFORM= in
the command line that it will fail as it is not filling in the languageID
.mst.

So again could I get a simple example on how to create a Burn custom action
(BA) or pointed in the correct direction that will provide some help in how
to create a BA?

Just as a note I do not have much programming language experience and the
little that I do is with C++. So examples in C++ would be perferable. If not
then what ever I get then I'll pass on to other developers that my have
experience in other languages.

Thanks again for any help on this issue.

Tim.