Hi,

I'am using wix 3.5,I am using customa action for installing the IIS files.
some of the custom actions is in Before Install Finalize & some are from after
install finalize
I'm using some of files to install after Installfinalize through custom action.
At that time custom action is calling the command prompt and throwing the
Finish window out of the screen..
I want to know how to avoid that..???
Is is there any timer to set the custom action to call???

Regards,
chaitanya