From: Drake, David [mailto:david.dr...@wizards.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 14:05 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
(wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net)
Subject: [WiX-users] MSMQ Extension and schema

I'm working on creating a new installer for a self-hosted web service and there
are a couple of things I'm hoping there's an easier way to handle.  For this
thread, I'm interested in the MSMQ Extension:

Where did the MSMQ Extension go?  I see pages out there that talk about being
able to add the following:
xmlns:msmq="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/MsmqExtension";
but doing so via VS2012 with Wix 3.7.1224.0 does not give me any sort of auto
complete when I start creating any of the MSMQ related nodes.  I don't even see
the namespace show up.  Did it get removed?

~David Drake
CES Build Engineer
david.dr...@wizards.com