From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 16:33
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] [SPAM] Re: Bootstrapper -- Can it be UI-less?

I disagree. What it says that you think one or more people need to
volunteer to add even *more* functionality to what has been provided by
volunteers up to this point.

Let me suggest that telling the people that have spent significant amount
of effort getting the WiX toolset to this point that the work they have
done isn't good enough while at the same time suggesting that adding more
functionality should be trivial so those same volunteers should just do it
is not a great way to encourage those volunteers to help you out.

Alain, we've had this exact same conversation in the past. Last time I let
it all slide as a learning opportunity. This time, this thread just makes
me mad. I encourage you to go understand the problem and volunteer some
time to improve the WiX toolset yourself before suggesting that I help you
again.