Awesome Rob, I logged that Internal MSI UI and the progress not moving bug,
glad its fixed I will look forward to 3.8 :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Sent: September-18-13 4:41 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: ** SPAM **[WiX-users] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Bootstrapper -- Can it be
UI-less?

Note: I don't know that all the developers on the WiX toolset believe that Burn
based installs should display single unified UI by suppressing internal MSI UI,
but I do.

However, Burn certainly supports showing internal MSI UI. In fact, in
v3.8 FireGiant found and fixed a bug related to showing progress during
internal MSI UI (
https://wix.codeplex.com/SourceControl/network/forks/firegiant/dev/contribution/5197
).