From: Nick Ramirez [mailto:nickra...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:53 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Inserting a dialog when user click on the"Advanced"
button

Things to try:

1. Did you replace/remove the old Publish elements that were directing the
user elsewhere? Looks like in the WixUI_Advanced.wxs, there are there
Publish elements, each taking the user somewhere else depending on a
condition.

2. Does your Publish element have an Order property? If not, be sure to add
that.