In theory, just removing this line should do it:

      <Directory Id='DesktopFolder'  Name='PFiles'>
I haven't tried that though, so I'm not 100% sure. If not, you can also try
a custom action which sets the directory.

Generally, you should think twice before dropping files directly under c:\
- most people like to keep that as clean as possible.