Ok, I have made the following changes to the TortEngineDemo.wxs(also they are attached):

<Directory Id='TARGETDIR' Name='SourceDir'>
<Directory Id='MyFolder' Name='EnergySolutionsInternational' FileSource='D:\'>
        <Directory Id='TORTDEMO' Name='Tort Demo'>
<Component Id="TORTDEMO" Guid="9D5FEECE-74FE-45A2-BD34-41562EC8ED16">
            <RemoveFolder Id='TORTDEMO' On='uninstall' />
<!--<RegistryValue Root='HKCU' Key='Software\[Manufacturer]\[ProductName]' Type='string' Value='' KeyPath='yes' />-->
          </Component>
<!--<Component Id="test" Guid="A90AAE4F-CEB3-4958-A97D-458B25800D23"> <File Id="test" KeyPath="no" Source="C:\Users\suvrajyotip\Desktop\test.txt" /> <RegistryValue Key="Software\[Manufacturer]\[ProductName]_Dummy" Root="HKCU" KeyPath='yes' Type='string' Value=''/>
          </Component>-->
        </Directory>
      </Directory>

When i execute Candle and Light, the msi gets created and when i run the msi, the directory structure gets created in D:\EnergySolutionsInternational\Tort demo.... On uninstalling the EnergySolutionsInternational directory also gets removed. Do you think that should be the behaviour.?