Hi Carter,

This does not work in the first place as <Directory> element is not
supported inside a Component. Moreover i need that only the data
directory be left behind on uninstall.

Reiterating once more if i have not specified correctly earlier:

Under C:\Energy Solutions(Not using x86 anymore as ealier)\PipelineOptimizer
there are four folders are created by installer under : data, db, engine ,
security.On uninstallation i want that only the data folder should be left
behind. So finally i should have only data folder under C:\Energy
Solutions\PipelineOptimizer. Please let me know if there is some other way.

Regards,
SuvraJyoti