From: Scott Moyer [mailto:scott.mo...@appliedvision.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 1:58 PM
To: 'WiX-users@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [WiX-users] Bootstrapper question

Does anyone know if a Bundle/Chain can access a public property from a bundled
msi?

In the following example the CAMERATYPE property is set in Genius.msi ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";>
  <Bundle Name="Genius"
          Version="1.0.0"
          UpgradeCode="8feba949-46b1-4b33-9834-879478aaea32"
          DisableModify="yes">
    <BootstrapperApplicationRef
Id="WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.HyperlinkLicense" />
    <WixVariable Id="WixStdbaLicenseUrl" Value="" />
    <Chain>
      <MsiPackage SourceFile="Genius.msi" />
      <MsiPackage SourceFile="Basler.msi" InstallCondition="CAMERATYPE =
&quot;Basler&quot;" />
    </Chain>
  </Bundle>
</Wix>

Thanks!

________________________________

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Applied Vision Corporation and its affiliates for the sole use of
the named individual or entity to which it is directed, and may contain
confidential information and/or trade secrets. This electronic mail is not
intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named
addressee (or a person authorized to deliver it to the named addressee). This
electronic mail should not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized persons.
If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete
it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of
the error by reply email or by calling Applied Vision Corporation at
330.926.2222, so that our address record can be corrected.