True it's a single installer and I even indicated that I can go back to v3.7
for what I wanted to achieve with a single installer. So this is something I
already aware of. My question is how can I implement a Bootstrapper in wix v3.8
so as to get an exe output that setupbld.exe provided in wix v3.7 (please see
details in the original question)?
Most importantly I am willing to learn the Bootstrapper programming, in the
first instance to fill in the void left by setupbld.exe, and beyond that
to[hopefully] apply the full potential of  Bootstrapper programming (installing
prerequisites and chained MSI, etc).

How should I approach this in v3.8? (this repeated question also intended to
correct a typo in my original question - "I[How] should I approach this?")