From: Adam Kadzban [mailto:mightyshorta...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 8:08 AM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Changing install path of single feature in "change"
mode

I'd like to completely move the application from Location X to Location Y.
If I'm understanding you correctly, the "Change" functionality only allows you
to modify which features are installed, not _how_ they are installed (i.e.
install location). Is the only solution to force the user to uninstall and
reinstall?