Hi Friends,

I have created one custom dialog on its next it validates whether the selected
folder is system folder or not.
To achieve the above requirement I have created custom action using c#, to this
custom action selected path is being send. In case the selected path is system
folder then it call Win32 MessageBox.Show("System folder not allowed").
Everything works fine as expected.

Now the problem is I need to localize the text "System folder not allowed", so
I have created Messages.resx and Messages.fr-FR.resx resource file. And
purposely for testing I have set

         System.Resources.ResourceManager rm = new
System.Resources.ResourceManager("MyCustomAction.Messages",
Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly());
                        string culture = "fr-FR";
                        currentCultureInfo = new CultureInfo(culture);
                        Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture =
currentCultureInfo;
                        Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture =
currentCultureInfo;

MessageBox.Show(rm.GetString("SystemFolderNotAllowed_lbl"));

The above code always return English locale text.
Is it because I am not adding statellite assembly? If yes then how do I add as
after build I get MyCustomAction.CA.dll.
Do I need to do some extra work to add localization in custom action?

Thanks & regards,
Rajesh