I have not done this with a C# dll CA, but I had a similar problem localizing
my mba C# dll.  The C# dll gets loaded into a host.  In the mba case the
host had already defined a resource dictionary using the default name.  So
in my project (which is not in front of me now) I had to define resx files
with a different name than the default resource_en.resx.  Rather than use
satelite DLLs (which you won't be able to use with a C# DLL in the Binary
table, without significant difficulty so far as I am aware) mark the resx
files as EmbbeddedResources.  Then I used ILSpy to look at the assembly and
figure out what the correct namespace was to access the resource dictionary
defined by my resx files.  It was some time ago that I did this, so I am
sure my description is lacking some detail.