I am in the same situation.
The last warning that you are mentioning, InstalLocation is missing, if you
compare both entrance in the registry values
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{GUID}
and the one in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{GUID},
both are different, and the one in the Wow6432 directory has a parameter
InstallLocation which I guess is empty. I am currently trying to work
something out, trying to pass the InstallLocation from the bootrstrapper to
avoid the warning.
Let me know if you did remove the warning.
Cheers.