Hello,

Our product installer is developed using Wix. Lately, we have been seeing an
issue where our installer fails to install ISAPI filter once in a while when
configuring IIS. This is happening at random due to which we are not able to
figure out the cause. The filter installation is a Wix standard action using
<iis:WebFilter> elements. Even the MSI log doesn't have anything odd in it
related to this issue. Does anyone else have seen this issue before? Any idea
of what could be causing this? Any kind of inputs can be helpful for us.

Praveen
Software Engineer

DISCLAIMER:

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if any, may
be attorney-client information, including privileged and confidential matter,
and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
Distribution to, or review by, unauthorized persons is strictly prohibited. All
personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to any organization. If you have received this transmission in
error, immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this transmission
including attachments.