From: Sascha Sertel [mailto:sascha.ser...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2014 1:31 PM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Issue with RemoveFolder and Error 2911 Config.msi

No, there is no database involved in the installer. I get that the error isn't
really about the Config.msi directory, but I don't know how to solve this.

As I said, my changes that caused this failure are trivial, a new directory and
matching RemoveFolder entry, neither of which should cause this?

// Sascha

intended
information.
distribution