From: TimM [mailto:timmay...@smarttech.com]
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2014 11:19 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Burn Bootstrapper run executable on exit

Yes this all works and all, but is there no way that we can have say some text
with a description of what will be launched?

I have a WiX .msi installer that contains all the standard and custom UI that
we need and it contains the check box at the end of the install for the user to
launch our admin tool. This all works great but since it is only a .msi we
decided that it would be better to have a setup .exe output.

Do do this we are trying out Burn to call this one .msi and therefore we are
trying to disable all UI from Burn so that it all comes from the .msi. But now
it is this check box on the finish dialog of the msi that did not see correct.
So we turned that one off and placed the launch code to launch at end of the
Burn .exe. This works but it just has a basic finish dialog box with an extra
button called Launch. There is not indication what this is launching and
therefore is there anyway to display the checkbox text that we used for the end
of the .msi or do we have to live with what is currently supplied?